Salesforce.com Developer II
Because this role is customer-facing, the Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with OpFocus staff. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
- Work with OpFocus Sales Team to define scope of development efforts.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Communicate with other OpFocus resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 5+ years of professional experience. Experience as a consultant is preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, CustomerService, and/or Marketing issues.
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
This role is based at our headquarters just north of Boston, in Burlington, MA. Overnight travel is occasionally `required. Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Those interested in applying should submit their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals considered for an interview will be asked to complete a project within a Salesforce.com Developer Org prior to meeting.